Here you find more information on our network analysis workshops; this photo is from the September 2017 workshop in Madrid, after 2 very hot days of stats. Who knew programming and psychometrics could be that much fun? ;)
Download all workshop materials for free
The most recent resources include:
- March 2017: 3-day workshop in Ghent, together with Sacha Epskamp and Maarten de Schryver. The workshop covered an R introduction, network estimation, network inference, and network accuracy for between-subjects cross-sectional networks and within-subjects time-series networks (Materials).
- August 2017: Network analysis summer school, Amsterdam, together with many members of the Psychosystems group in Amsterdam (organized by Adela Isvoranu and Sacha Epskamp). Most comprehensive list of resources (Materials).
- September 2017: 2-day workshop in Madrid.
Overview of my previous workshops
Here are the previous workshops I gave (not including the summer and winter school in Amsterdam):
- 2016/05: 2-day workshop, Harvard University & McLean Hospital, Cambridge (reference) (Eiko, Marie Deserno, Sacha)
- 2016/06: 2-day workshop, University of Washington, St Louis (reference) (Eiko, Marie, Sacha)
- 2016/07: 1-day workshop, Ulster University, Ireland (reference) (Eiko)
- 2016/11: 1-day workshop, University of Utrecht (reference) (Eiko, Sacha)
- 2016/11: 1-day workshop, University of Brussels (reference) (Eiko)
- 2017/01: 3-day workshop, University of Gent (reference) (Eiko, Maarten & Sacha)
- 2017/02: 2-day workshop, Experimental Psychopathology meeting (reference) (Eiko & Jonas Dalege)
- 2017/09: 2-day workshop, University of Southern Denmark (reference) (Eiko)
- 2017/09: 2-day workshop, Madrid University (reference) (Eiko) [most recent slides]