Here you find more information on our network analysis workshops. I gave these workshops either alone or together with my brilliant colleagues Marie Deserno and Sacha Epskamp. Maarten de Schryver did the R-introduction for the workshop in Gent.
All workshop materials are freely available here.
- 2016/05: Harvard University & McLean Hospital, Cambridge (reference) (Eiko, Marie, Sacha)
- 2016/06: University of Washington, St Louis (reference) (Eiko, Marie, Sacha)
- 2016/07: Ulster University, Ireland (reference) (Eiko)
- 2016/11: University of Utrecht #1 (reference) (Eiko, Sacha)
- 2016/11: University of Brussels (reference) (Eiko)
- 2017/01: University of Gent (reference) (Eiko, Maarten & Sacha)
The 1-3 day workshops cover network estimation, network inference, and network accuracy for between-subjects cross-sectional networks and time-series networks. All materials, including slides, R syntax, data, and references are freely available. If you or your group / Department / University are interested in a workshop, please do not hesitate to contact me and we can get in touch about the details. I am also happy to send you anonymized versions of prior evaluations that were all very positive.
Please also note that in addition to these workshops, our Psychosystems group in Amsterdam has organized a 5-day network analysis summer school in 2016 that was very well received (main organizers: Marie Deserno & Jonas Dalege), and that there will likely be future in-depth workshops (in summer 2017, and possibly even earlier).