I am very happy to announce that Cherie Armour and me are organizing a special issue for the European Journal of Psychotraumatology, together with the editor-in-chief Miranda Olff.
In summary, we are looking for papers on:
- PTSD symptom networks, either on the level of groups or individuals, in cross-sectional or time-series data
- The stability of PTSD symptomatology and PTSD networks over time
- PTSD comorbidity research from a network perspective
- Symptom-based analyses that investigate whether PTSD symptoms are differentially related to various clinically relevant variables such as impairment, risk factors, biomarkers, etc.
- Systematic reviews focusing on PTSD symptomics
The deadline is December 20th; more infos are available here.