I will update this in the next days to feature all APS talks & also slides from symposia I was involved in.
Measurement Schmeasurement: How poor measurement practices threaten cumulative psychological science
- Jessica Flake: “The Fundamental role of Construct Validation in original and replicated research“
- Eiko Fried: “Common Measurement Problems in Psychology:The Example of Major Depression“1
- Mijke Rhemtulla: Unintended Consequences of Latent Variable Measurement Modeling
- Andre Wang: “Connecting Unreliable Measurement to Statistical Power in Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)“
From description to intervention: Can network models based on ambulatory assessments provide novel treatment targets?
These (and many more network) slides can be found here.
- Oisín Ryan: Centrality and Interventions in Continuous-Time Dynamical Networks
- Charlotte Vrijen: Personalized interventions based on experience sampling can effectively improve pleasure
- Tim Kaiser: Predicting treatment outcome via real-time monitoring of psychotherapeutic processes
- Yoram Kunkels: Time to get personal? The impact of researchers’ choices in clinical person-centered analyses