I just started a youtube channel where I’m curating my talks.
- 2021 › Talk “Mental health: studying systems instead of syndromes” (YouTube).
- 2020 › Talk “Measurement matters: challenges to assessing mental health problems pose a substantial barrier to clinical progress” (YouTube).
- 2020 › Talk “Challenges and future directions of the network literature” (four short YouTube videos: part1, part2, part3, part4).
- 2020 › Talk “Lack of theory building and testing impedes progress in the factor and network literature” (YouTube).
- 2020 › Brief 4 minute video about my ERC Starting Grant (YouTube)
- 2019 › NIHR Maudsley Biomedical Research Centre, King’s College London: “Depression is a problematic phenotype: The potential benefits of studying symptoms over syndromes” (YouTube)
- 2019 › Workshop on open science, Interacting Minds Centre at Aarhus University: “Theory & measurement crises as obstacles to replicability in Clinical Psychology” (YouTube)
- 2019 › Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia Institute for Psychiatric and Behavioral Genetics: “3-day workshop on network analysis in between-subjects data” (view)
- 2015 › Center of Evolution and Medicine, Arizona State University: “Psychiatric symptomics: a new perspective on mental disorders” (view)